1 Beitrag / 0 neu
Gast (nicht überprüft)
fiat spider 2000 for sale swhow room cond

for sale Fiat 124 cso 1981 2000 FI , totaly reconstructed body,show room condition at the body there is no rust at all every rusted part replaced by new original items at the body fitted new isolation also ,the car painted with its original 678 FIAT SILVER METALLIC COLOR, all chrome items like bumpers etc are rechromed, the engine was extracted and overhauled, new pistons, pump, valves and hundreds of new items are replaced the old ones,engine needs rontage 2500 kms as i spend after recon only 90 miles, inner also was renovated, car has totally new original sky seagull blue interior from Swedish leather, dash also made from leather, top is completely new canvas original dark blue color ,electric system is at perfect condition as I fitted the following items, new starter ,new alternator(bosch 110)and totally new original harness , new air flow meter 400 euros,also the car has original power windows, cd player new antenna ,car also is equipment with air-conditioning which is total new,new 8 pistons compressor,new evaporator , but is extremely powerful compressor sanden JAPAN with 8 pistons17000 btu,evaporator and pipelines(original route as I replace the old ones ),car also has new exhaust pipe, new brake lines ,shock absorbers are original not new but at excellent condition changed by the previous owner,new brake shoes ,cd 30 cromodora original and a lot of other thing now I cant remember,price is 13000euros or 12000 euros with out the air condition car is available for any inspection , documentation and car tech insp, and i can send it everyware in Europe by truck after sold, car also has FIVA CARD OF ORIGINALITY (WORLD FEDERATION),price include transport to Germany ,alternative i can trade the car with VW new beetle automatic transmission model after 2003 , please no people from Nigeria or Asia friends with ceques,only clear buissines ,otherwish not contact me
mail is akitsin@hol.gr

von: akisf